I Do Events is always looking for organized and creative individuals to add to our #idocrew team. Please fill out our online application or send an email to email@example.com to inquire about one of our open positions.
Our part-time Event-Stagers our vital to the #idocrew team. We typically send out 2 to 3 event-stagers per event to handle all the aspects of event setup and striking. Must be available weekends.
- Propose new ideas to improve the planning and implementation process or to refresh future events
- Ensure proper planning, acquiring and setup of rental items and decor for the events
- Take ownership of the event, do what is needed without being asked, have strong follow through and communication skills throughout the event from inception to completion
- Be organized and detail oriented, utilizing checklists or other systems to ensure no task is left undone; anticipate events and plan ahead; prepare for the unexpected; remain focused on the end result
- Remain calm under pressure; Handle crisis management as it unfolds and remain flexible to change as events happen
- Find solutions to any problems that arise concerning services
- Have fun! We get to work with brides on their wedding day!